We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
1. Information We Collect
We will only collect your personal information where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service at your request, such as when you contact us or access the content of our Website or associated mobile application.
1.1 Information submitted to us
You give us information about you whenever you use our services, such as by accessing our Website or associated mobile application by means of –
• Any web browser or device;
• Enquiring about our products or services;
• Purchasing our products;
• Initiating and maintaining correspondence with us;
This information may include but not be limited to the following:
• Identification information such as user name, date of birth, gender, location;
• Contact information such as email address, mobile number;
• Payment information (this is securely collected and processed by our payment service provider exclusively);
• Additional information relevant to your use of our Platforms and Services, such as one time password sent for registration, your marketing preferences;
1.2 Information we collect automatically
We may collect information using cookies and other similar technologies to help distinguish you from other users of our Website or associated mobile application.
When you visit our Platforms, we may collect the following information:
• Your activity logs on the Platform(s) – Which pages you access, view and which links you follow;
• Your IP address/ device’s serial number or unique identification number and general location, including country, address and pin code;
• A device identifier (cookie or IP address or Device ID or Android Advertiser ID / iDFA ID), or any other identifier;
• Details of the hardware and software that you are using to access the Platforms such as your computer/device name, your operating system, browser type and version, application version, operator name, screen size, CPU speed, and connection speed;
• Any passwords that you use on our Platforms or any other authentication token used to login;
• URL and time stamps;
• Details of your visits to our Platforms and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
2. Purpose of Collection of Information
We collect information (including Personal Information) to provide the Services and for the purposes as outlined below including but not limited to:
• to help us identify you when you log into the Platform and when you register an account with us, and, to map a specific profile with an authorized user;
• to help facilitate in-app purchases and make subscribed and paid content available to you;
• to enhance the quality of services that we provide and improve your experience during browsing;
• to personalize your browsing experience on the Platform(s);
• to recommend videos, content, news to users they might be interested in;
• for providing location-based services;
• for the performance of a contractual and legal obligation;
• to communicate with you;
• to provide and process service requests initiated by you.
We do share your information with our trusted partners or third parties who provide us with support services, for meeting the obligations agreed to between you and us.
4. Data Retention
4.1 We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected.
4.2 We retain your information till such period that is required for the purposes of us meeting your requests on our Platforms, and in compliance with the applicable laws, statutory requirements.
5. Information Security
5.1 We take commercially reasonable technical, physical, and organizational steps to safeguard any information you provide to us, to protect it from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration.
5.2 We try to ensure that all information you provide to us is transferred securely via the website (always check for the padlock symbol in your browser, and “https” in the URL, to ensure that your connection is secure).
5.3 All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5.4 We take reasonable security precautions, however, no computer system or transmission of information can be completely secure or error-free, and you should not expect that your information will remain private under all circumstances. The Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Platform, including, but not limited to any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses.
6. Data Subject Rights
If you require any further information about your rights, please reach out to us by writing to the Grievance Officer of the Company.
8. Account Deletion
For deletion of your account, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org., which will be processed within 7 working days. Upon deletion of your account, you will get a communication through email and in case of any delay, an interim email communication will be sent to you. After deletion of account, any pending requests/orders/royalty points, if any stands automatically cancelled and any amount lying on the credit to your account shall be refunded.
9. Grievance Redressal
If you have any complaints, concerns with regards to the use, storage, deletion, and disclosure of your personal information provided to Us, you may reach out to the designate Grievance Officer.
Name : Vishal Rokade
Address: IB Corporate House, Village – Indamara, Post – Pendri, Rajnandgaon (C.G) – 491441
Any disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Registered Office of the Company.